Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Time to brush off the cobwebs!!!!!!

Well been a long time since I have blogged, in fact not blogged since April 2016!!!
 But time to brush off cobwebs and start again as I have still been crafting.  I had been using since April 2013 a free app called Blogpress to blog for speed on my iPad but it stopped working and sadly I lost all my photos from that time up to February 2016 and there was no way of retrieving them. Luckily I had back ups of the ones of Sam ( my beloved dog) but not the others so unable to add back to blog.
So anyway lesson learnt though it did put me off blogging for a long while. As my blog is a personal reference for me and my cards and projects I shall start adding them again Once I have figured out all the changes that blogger have made!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back in blogland Mrs!!! Looking forward to catching up with your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back in blogland Mrs!!! Looking forward to catching up with your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x