Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Up and running, I hope ;-)


Hi all, well thought it was time to dust of the old blog and start using it again. I have been peeking at my blog feed to keep a eye on you all every now and then but time has been a bit of a precious commodity lately.
I have still been crafting when I can and will upload my creations if I still have the photos but for now this is a card I made this morning to encourage my buddies in a Facebook group to kick start their mojo. I have followed a sketch from here








Ingredients used -
Penny Black 'Uplifting occasion' stamped in memento and coloured with copics.
Dovecraft - 'Tea house' paper to paper piece the underwear
Annamarie designs - spotty card
Ek Success - butterfly layering punch
Lil inker Designs - 'Snarky lady' stamp set for sentiment
Kort & Godt - pearls

Thanks for looking and if you leave a comment I will return the favour x

18 comments:

  1. Fab card Kay. Glad to see you blogging again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo and she's back, lovely card, I think I might have that stamp lol. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there my friend! So lovely to see you blogging again....hope you are keeping well

    gorgeous card, lovely to see this stamp too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogland we have missed you!
    Fabulous card Kay love the layout and the cute image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Kay, oh too cute love the image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back we have miseed you,
    Great card and a lovely image,
    Hope to see you around more
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kay, How lovely to see you posting again. What a fabby card. Thanks for popping into my blog, Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Kay ... lovely to see you again ... thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely message ... just love your little card ... so cute ... hope you are well ... you asked about my arm ( well its a long story ... but its on the mend lol) ... hope you had a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you Kay, it's been a long time, welcome back.
    Wonderful card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so good to see you back in blogging land and what a stunner you have come back with too and a Penny Black :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see you back welcome back and love the card -this image was always on my wish list and never got it! great colouring and love the little butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to see you posting again Kay, hope your well....
    Your card is just so pretty....xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super card to kick off your blog again, nice to see you around
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back Kay lovely to see you blogging again and just love the beautiful card you have made hope you are keeping well too
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, such a cute image.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Kay, great to see you back in blog land xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x