Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Happy Birthday June

Hi all, hope you all had a fab weekend. Me and hubby went to the local festival on Saturday and had a great time and yesterday was chilling and finishing my die storage which I will share later this week.
Anyway today's card is for June a lovely lady in Bristol who I meet with once a month and it's her birthday today.












Yep and you guess by the sentiment she won't have it today, oops. But hopefully as long as Royal Mail play ball it will be in her hands tomorrow.

Ingredients - 'Bree' from Greetings Farm coloured in promarkers
Sentiment 'snarky lady' Lil Inker set
DCWV 'adhesive paper prints' paper
Card, heart clip, twine and pearls from stash
Oval and scallop nestabilities
MFT 'notebook edge' die
Memory Box 'walking cat' die

Have a great day all,shame I am back to work x

9 comments:

  1. A very cute card, better late than never :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kay. I love the image, pretty paper and fabulous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kay, love the little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay,fab card as always.Glad you both enjoyed the festival.Do hope Sam is doing ok,please give him a huge huggle from me.Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute image and love the notebook edge die
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my sweet friend, sorry been slow in getting around ...Mojo just won't play :0( Had a rough year and I think he got sick of being around..lol
    I know June will love the card early or late she couldn't help but be pleased.
    Love what you did with the heart too.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah what a sweetie, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word kay what a super little card ... anyone would love to get this in the post even if it is a bit late ... hope you have a great week ... and thank you for popping by my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card Kay - anyone would love this late or not. fab image. great colours x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x