Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Thank you gifts

Well am posting this late at night as had one of those ideas where had to put in action or wouldn't bother lol
Made these for my staff as a small thank you gift for all their hard work.
Started off as plain pads ( no covers ) and pencils




Then after a bit of embellishing whilst watching Dredd (new film version) and C.S.I this is the finished result and I even made a extra one








Ingredients used - pads and pencils from The Range, papers used on back of big pads, to cover pencils and small pad from Brenda Pinnick scrapbook kit.
Leafy swirl by Creative Expressions stamped on handmade covers (Rymans card) using memento inks ( rosebud & pear tart ) and thank you is a stampin up stamp.
Card is recycled from dog food boxes and shells from somewhere!
Added some beads,heart charm, ribbon and wooden bird to small pad.
Thanks for all your get well wishes, still feeling rough so might go for a check up but it's only two days now til I finish work so might just hang on x
UPDATE - went to doctors and now have antibiotics for chest infection x

16 comments:

  1. aaaww these look fab Kay xx hope you feel better soon, a rest will do you good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really wonderful Kay, such lovely gifts.
    I hope you feel better soon
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gifts. I hope you are soon felling better :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great little git idea and love the flourishes -hope you feel better soon
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous kay.beautiful gifts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant hun, what a super idea, and fabulous end result xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great gifts, they will love them........ hope you are soon feeling better
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful gifts Kay, hope you feel better soon, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are gorgeous darl & am sure your staff will love them ;) hehehe
    I hope you get better soon too my lil spidery friend :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they have turned out really lovely and there nothing more satisfying than taking some cheapish bits and pieces and making a pretty and useful item form it! Annette #17

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful gift ideas I hope you are feeling better Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab gift ideas. might have a go at these myself
    hope you feel much better soon Kay x hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kay these are lovely I bet the girls loved them xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea, they look lovely! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kay brilliant gifts I am sure they will be appreciated. Ooh chest infection nasty hope you start feeling better soon. Sending you big hugs. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x