Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Happy birthday Mark

Hi all,well as much as we all love the sun I am finding it too much,especially being stuck in the office most of the time at the moment and its a sauna!
Anyway enjoying being in my craft room at the moment and this is a card I made last night for my brother in law.



Ingredients used - Urban stamp 'shore thing' by Michael Powell. Coloured with my beloved promarkers and mounted onto card and paper from stash. Used sizzex labels 'majestic 2' for the stamped greeting and sentiment from stampin up 'made for you' set. Shells and anchor were also from stash and I just knotted some twine to finish off.
Right I am off to collect hubby from work and sort out tea x

16 comments:

  1. Am sure Mark will love this fab card Kay, beautiful colourings and design,Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute card! Love the knotted twine up the side of it.
    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo Kay what a super little card ... just love those little beach huts ... and the embelies ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay another fab card, I love the colours of the beach huts just right for the sunshine days we are having x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Kay! Love the stamp and all your other little cute elements you used. Just gorgeous!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Kay. I love the image and such fabulous detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I am sure he will love it, love he shells they add so much more interest to the card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous kay.love the stunning detailed image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, just right for this weather (which is totally destroying me!) :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kay brilliant card. Sun is fine the heat is getting to me as well. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a brilliant card x
    You have coloured the image perfectly & love the added touches x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That definitely shouts summer to me with the colours and beach huts and shells, lovely job!! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card love the beach hut image and knotted twine
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x