Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

First card in new and improved craft room

Well I couldn't resist,had to dive in there Sunday evening and make a card,just been waiting for the glossy accents on the dial to dry.
Think my angle for taking photo was wonky lol but it looks ok in real life :-)



Ingredients used - Dreamees stamp ( they have no name on packing! ) which I stamped twice and coloured with promarkers then cut out second image.
Labels 8 nesties, buttons from stash,glossy accents ( which take forever to dry ) and the hi came from my new dienamics 'happy hellos' die set.
Am just counting down the days til I finish work a week Friday for the summer holidays x

8 comments:

  1. This looks brilliant Kay....love a bit of the old glossy accents. Your craft room is looking super too, you lucky thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kay, I love the design and gorgeous colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your smashing card Kay, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous kay.brilliant image and I love the blue :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card and love the new craft room lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, bet you loved working in the 'new' craftroom :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x