Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

A week long card!

Hi all, well I can't believe how long it has taken me to make one simple card! I started this card last Thursday and there it stayed on my desk until today.
It's just so busy at work at the moment preparing for the end of term and new arrivals in September that I have not had time to draw breath.
But anyway pleased to have finished this card so some sense of achievement in the craft area lol




Used my new stamps from the Taunton craft show. Image and greeting is from the stamp set ' Pms and a gun' and the frame set 'Ornamental frames, both by Acid drops & What nots company. Coloured with promarkers, papermania textured card, gems and paper from stash.
Am sure you are all enjoying the lovely weather but have to admit to being glad it was cooler today x

18 comments:

  1. it's a super card with your new goodies, you sound mega busy lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great image and colours.
    It was hotter in Portugal it felt cooler when we landed at Bristol, I just hope this weather lasts for the rest of the summer.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kay, I love the image and wonderful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kay and such pretty dies x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay this is gorgeous with a classy image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card love the image and great sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kay....well worth the time taken! Fab image and love that sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your fab card Kay, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. After zooming on the card and reading the sentiment I am here on my garden lawn in stitches. Such a brilliant card, Kay. Absolutely love it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kay gorgeous card love the image and sentiment. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous kay. I love the image and the red is fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kay,
    Love your card, the LO is great. Had to chuckle at the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi kay ... just love this little card she is a little madam isn't she ... oh and love her red shoes and the sentiment ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and sooo sorry I have not returned the favour lately been very busy with my dear Mum (in a nursing home temporarily) but hope to get her home soon and then have a bit more free time ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card ! Look forward to tim holtz i was over the moon too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card,love the colours. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice card perfect. Thanks for sharing with of of us your creation!
    keep in touch!
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sure I comment on this card maybe I did not press publish!! A fabulous image and gorgeous card love the colour and design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x