Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Happy birthday Margaret

Well its safe to post the card here as i know she doesnt do blogging.....lol. So this is for a docraft buddy and i have been challenging myself to use some of my stash that i havent used for a while.
stampin up 'crazy for cupcakes' stamp set
happy birthday embossing folder
circle and scallop nesties
coloured image with promarkers and added glamour dust
organze ribbon and card from stash

Right off to nosey at the latest DT cards over at stampncraft and make the most of the last day of my holiday as its gone so fast,x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card kay she will love it well done it looks so yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the image and the embossing looks fabulous. I'm sure your friend will love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card great embossing she will love it the cup cake looks good enough to eat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card Kay am sure she will be thrilled with it. Also love your gingerbread people cards below. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kay. I love the image and the embossing looks fabulous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kay.gorgeous image and embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Kay, still love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay.Love your card especially the embossing.Going to comment on your older posts tomorrow.Do hope Sam is doing well.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, she'll love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spy with my little eye something for Nov 15th. lol...lol...M.......

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x