Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tilda cards

Hi all,hope you are well out there in blogland,i am getting over a cold which i generously shared with my hubby for his birthday and now having to play nursemaid.....lol. Why are men never any good when ill!
Anyway to keep me sane have been in my craft room and made some birthday cards for some special docrafter buddies.
Also made this one for a challenge over at Docrafts where we had to follow a sketch. All images on cards are coloured with my promarkers and flexmarkers.

Was very brave and used my beloved flowers and pearls rather than just look at them....lol

The ribbon was a find in a charity shop. Well hope you enjoyed looking at these,going to have a go now at a tutorial i found so see you soon,x

14 comments:

  1. kay these are gorgeous well done ive just uploaded two new cards to my blog not been on it for a while take care love jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Kay i can see the sunday colouring paid off. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards Kay. Lovely colours and flowers.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous selection of cards. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay, been having a peek at your gorgeous Craft room wowee!! I am green with envy :o
    Love your cards you have been busy, Your colouring is superb xx
    Thanks for calling by, I love to see you as you seem to go missing for spells.Hope you are fully recovered from your cold xx Hugs Mau

    ReplyDelete
  6. All super and yet all so different and what a find for the ribbon too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards kay.fab sweet tildas and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay,love your cards, and your craft room

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous selection of Tilda cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 beautiful card Kay, I do love the first one best and I think it is because of the layout and your scrummie lace, good find!!
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kay - 3 beautiful cards all very pretty x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x