Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2009

I am back!!!!!!!


well i think i am if i can remember what to do with this blogging business....lol. well sadly for me my laptop had become very poorly and i have been surviving on a old pc which would not let me blog but at last have managed to find some pennies and get my laptop all fixed and its raring to go!!!! will have to spend a few days catching up on every ones blogs now and look for a challenge to get me back in the swing of things.

i have added a card i have made for a challenge over at docrafts just to see if i can still do it,hopefully the link has worked if not help.....lol.

kayx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kay, great to see you back! Love the card! I love that paper!
    So sweet!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back hun and i love the card. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay
    Lovely to se you back as for the question you asked me ,still not got to that lol,sorry i am no help just leave a comment sayin g i have uploade my card on my blog or sometimes they have Mr winky,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, glad your back. The card is lovely, great colours.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Hiya Kay i,ve missed you here in blogland, i don,t seem to get time to go on docrafts much, i do read the posts often but dont chat.
    Fab card by the way.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab to see you back Kay I missed you...gorgeous card too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x