Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog,x

Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Run out of time!!

well was going to make another challenge card tonight but instead ended up helping my nephew make his own blog.he was so pleased with the comments on his fight to the end card on my blog that he wanted his own one. Not sure if he will use it but have set it up and he has put some pics of his cats and two recent cards he has made.mind you just as well i am only up the road so can help when needed....lol.
didnt win the truly scrumptious challenge this time but never mind there is always next time.hope you all have a great evening.
kayx

1 comment:

  1. hi there kay, its ryan here again i cant remember how to put on more photos on my blog please help thank Ryan

    ReplyDelete

hi,welcome to my blog.please leave a message so i know you have popped by and can return the favour.x